- Super simple interface. Just take a look.
- Highly customizable pomodoro timer.
- Notes for each time entry, even retrospectively.
- Assign projects, clients and tags to each time entry.
- Working outdoors? Just insert the task later.
- Optional alarms or ticking sound.
- Need a break? Just pause the timer and continue later.
- Everything online, accessible from any device.
- Create new to-do with just one click.
- Set due date so you don't forget what needs to be done.
- Star your important to-dos or set them a higher priority.
- Assign projects, clients and tags to each to-do.
- Inbox, Starred, Today, Overdue and other dynamic folders.
- Integrated with time tracker, pomodoro and dashboard.
- Filter to-dos by time, project, client, tag or other signs.
- Forgot something? Nevermind, just recycle the finished to-do.
Projects, clients, tags
- Manage unlimited number of projects, clients and tags.
- Pair projects with default client so you save time later.
- Add your hourly rate to each client, in different currencies.
- Assign your tags to virtually anything: tasks, to-dos, projects, clients.
- Quickly check how many tasks or to-dos each project / client / tag has.
- Lost a client? Just move him to trash and recycle him when he change his mind.
- Integrated with all other sections.
Reporting, statistics, history
- Whichever project took you the most time?
- Which clients of yours are the most profitable ones?
- Filter stats for any timeframe, project(s), client(s) or tag(s).
- Download all your reports as pdf, .xlsx (Excel) or .ods (OpenOffice).
- Save all your history filter templates for later use.
- Or, if you are oldschool, just print all this stuff.
- Fire up your dashboard every morning and get quick overview of your latest work.
- Search your entire tasks history using fulltext search.
Data export, synchronization
- Sync your finished tasks with Toggl or Trello,
together with paired projects, clients and tags.
- Choose what to sync and what not.
- Download your data anytime as pdf or excel file.
So, what do you say?
There are two versions of Tomatoid: basic and premium. The basic version is forever free, and can be used even without an account.
Every new account receives free 30-day premium version trial period. When the trial period expires, you can either purchase the premium version or continue using the basic version. No data are lost in the process.