Thinking about introducing time tracking to your organization? This might help!
There is, however, one small problem. Different time tracking software use different pricing models.
Most of them use the #SaaS model, yes. You can also choose if you want to pay monthly or annually.
What separates them is what are they charging you for.
It may be:
- # of users
- # of projects
- # of teams
- # of tasks
Because of this, the pricing differences can’t be really projected into one chart.
That’s why I’ve calculated the data based on 5 sample model scenarios…
- 5 people in 1 team working on 5 projects
- 10 people in 1 team working on 10 projects
- 20 people in 3 teams working on 15 projects
- 50 people in 5 teams working on 30 projects
- 100 people in 10 teams working on 75 projects
… and put them together into one spreadsheet: