Last update on May 1, 2018
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared,
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data,
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information,
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us:
- via email,
- by filling feedback (or any other) contact form on this web site,
- by using registration form or by using any of the available social logins,
- by any other direct contact from you,
- or by using the site in a way it was meant to be used:
- as anonymous visitor,
- as registered user,
- as user logged in via social login.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our project, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to resolve a login issue.
Your access to and control over information
- See what data we have about you, if any,
- change/correct any data we have about you,
- have us delete any data we have about you,
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Finally, you can also close your account, which will effectively delete all data connected to your user account (e-mail address, tasks, projects, …).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect any information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While we make our best to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Except our system administrators, nobody is granted access to to any of our data. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use some advanced features of this website, a user must first complete the registration form or login via one of the social networks. During registration/login process, user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you in case of any troubles (forgotten password, etc.).
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Effective date: March 2, 2014